Friday, January 22, 2010

We've only just begun...

Wow! Just finished my first Globaloria game design class and I am nothing short of amazed! I have ten students, all guys, that are really into this class. I must admit that I thought half of them would drop the class when they found out about the wiki work and blogging, expecting perhaps a more intense software based class. But no, they really got into the whole experience and were all enthusiastic and eager to take part. Bottom line - the blogosphere, as of 15 minutes ago, has 10 new bloggers!

4 comments:

  1. Larry,

    I look forward to reading more about your class progress and reading your students' blogs! YEAH

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry; It was a pleasure being a part of your team. I am going to miss working with you..my fellow ChemE Comrade! I will follow your progress and am sure I will enjoy the trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larry,
    It is awesome to hear that you have more students that you expected! It is excellent when students love the technical AND creative side of flash. It is a funny journey, trust me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very interested in this class, wish there was more days to the class for more information to cover and to practice as a group.

    ReplyDelete